Sunday, October 14, 2007

Finally they are here!

Ladies and Gentlemen .... after the up and down of high fever that little Phoebe has gone through, her 2 precious little teeth have finally shown! hahahaha .... its her first set of teeth (lower part). So cute!! Tried to snap a picture of them but its a task impossible! hahaha ... now, i also announce that my milk factory has close for the time being, because Phoebe started to bite! Notti gal! =D

As now I am busy with my work and renovation (Yeap! We finally got our own house! Praise the LORD!), therefore I do not have much time to update her blog. But, we have decided to hold our house-warming together with her 1st birthday on the 17th November 2007! So excited! After that, I will upload all the pictures and video in her blog again.

Sorry to keep her fans waiting. My apologies! =)

No comments: