Wednesday, March 5, 2008

睡公主

As usual, yesterday night was putting my girl to bed. I especially love the feeling of her cuddle in my lap, watching her favourite show Hi-5 and dozing off to sleep ... I love to play her hair and stroke her face. Everyday I thank GOD for his little angel that HE has so gracefully blessed me with.
Suddenly, I realised that my princess is not little anymore! She has grown up so much that it scares me! Took 2 pics of her sleeping ...



Isn't she such a darling? How I wish she can remain in this state forever. Becos I am afraid that when she grows up, she will not want to cuddle with me anymore ... Think most of the parent think the same way as I too ... Or am I alone?

1 comment:

Jarrett Growing said...

i think like you too!
now they need us to feed, bath, change, carry...everything!
I enjoy doing them all. Enjoy every moment of it.