Tuesday, July 15, 2008

New addition ....

I have been feeling so tired just everyday ... after each day, my life and strength is like being sucked into the air ... and the reason for all these tiredness .... IM PREGGY!!! :)

Yeap ... im coming into my 16 weeks ... and has started to teach Princess what is baby and where is baby. Also telling her that she is going to become 姐姐soon. I will teach her to sayang the baby (a kiss on my tummy).

Am so excited but just so tired ... also not to mention that this pregnancy is so different for the previous one ...

Anyway, this blog is not about my new baby ... it should be my beautiful princess! :D

She was down with flu and running nose for the past few days, but recovered well (THANK GOD! AMEN!) when i saw that she had difficulty in breathing everynight when she sleep, my heart is so painful. How i wish i can take over the flu so that she can have a good night rest. But it is all over, not going to elaborate more ...

Also on Sunday, (yes i promise to bring her to children church, but due to her running nose, decided to bring her next week), my sweet hubby decided to bring Princess and me for a excusion - ZOO! hahahaha ... Hhmmm ... when was the last time i been there?? Oh yah! Last year my company family day! hahahah ... 1 year just pass like that??!! Time is flying away like nobody business ...

Well, at least now she really enjoyed herself so much! At least better than the 1st trip, where she looked at everything except animals ... now, when she saw those animals, she will get all so excited and started shouting and laughing loudly, till the pple ard her also start to laugh with her! This is my daughter. Whenever she goes, she will bring laughter and happiness to those ard her ... Thank GOD for this! Amen!

I will upload the pics and some videos soon, as soon as my darling hubby has helped me to upload to Photobucket!

Keep coming back for updates! ....



No comments: