Monday, April 6, 2009

1st Blog for Year 2009!!

Hello my friends! I know! I know! Alot of my friends have been asking me to update my blog, but I am just too busy with my life, not forgetting that I have another little one to take care of! :) Let me update one by one ...

1) I HAVE A NEW YEAR BABY!!! My little angel (2nd angel actually .. keke) was born EXACTLY 01-01-2009 00:00 in KK Hospital. Her name is
Phyliss Lau Rui En, 刘瑞恩. She was on the news, TV and even radio! Because of her, daddy and mummy are now famous pple ... only for that 1 week. Hahaha ... better than nothing! Never in my life would I imagine that I will have this opportunity to be on TV, news and radio! Hahahaha ...

2) My 2nd angel is now 3 months plus. She is very active and adorable and cute and pretty and ... ok ok ... better stop now before you guys say that I am so "how lian" ... kekeke


3) Phoebe is now attending Child Care, to free up the afternoon time so that my mother-inlaw can take care of Phyliss.


Below are the pics of my 2nd angel - Phyliss ... Enjoy!





Well, before I gave birth, I heard alot of tales about how the older one will be jealous of the younger baby and will bully the younger one. But thankfully, Phoebe loves her sister so much that she will not allow anyone to carry her out of our house! Hahaha ... Everyday when she comes back from school, she will want to sayang her sister. Good sister! :D

I am so relief that she loves her sister so much! :) A few pics of Phoebe ...




Sad to say, Phoebe and Phyliss are down with virus. First was Phoebe. She had fever (which was as high as 40 degree) and had to insert the medi thru her backside. Then also she has constipation, which the doc has again to insert the medi - "fleet" thru her backside. Then she was on the gas mask. When I saw her going through all these procedures, my heart was tearing apart! I rather that all the knives and needles were on me, so as to replace all those scary things that Phoebe has to go thru. Below are the pics that I had taken in the clinic while waiting for her to poo poo after the doc insert the medi ...



Saturday, Phyliss also caught the virus. What to do? Doc said that as long as they all staying under the same roof, they sure catch the virus. It first started with my father-inlaw, then Phoebe, then mother-inlaw and now Phyliss.

These 2 nights I did not catch much wink as I do not dare to sleep. Phyliss was coughing so badly that I was so scare! This was the 1st time that she has been coughing so hard and so bad. Everytime she cough, it was so hard that she farted. You may find it funny, but not to me. Cause it means that if she did not recover fast enough, she might injure her small tiny lungs and even have bronchitis. Doc wanted me to monitor if she develops any fever or vomit. If those symptoms appear, have to bring her back to the clinic immediately. Sign .... I feel so helpless ... There is nothing I can do for her ... Every night I see her cough and cough, I almost cry. She is so tiny, so fragile. As her mother, I am suppose to protect her, yet all i can do is to see her cough and do nothing about it. I really hate it!

The below pics are taken before Phoebe went to see the doc. She was getting frasturated and restless and super cracky. In order to distract her, I decided to take pics of her while feeding 妹妹... talking about multi-tasking! Hahahaha ... :D


No comments: