Monday, September 21, 2009

For the month in Sept

Surprises, surprises!

In the month of September, a few surprises for our family!

1) Phoebe declared that she wants to off-diaper! (Yippee!! Save on her diaper!)

2) Phoebe decided to wee-wee in the toilet bowl!

3) Phoebe decided to poo-poo in the toilet bowl!
4) Phoebe decided to off diaper forever! (But we will still slip on for her when she is asleep .. keke)

5) Phyliss is too lazy to crawl.

6) Phyliss learn how to take 2 tiny step inside babycot.


This month, I think I have spend hundreds of dollars in those kiddy rides for Phoebe. When she was younger, she only dare to sit those stationary ones. Now, she will be so happy if we slot the coins in ... best if she can slot it herself!


For this month, nothing much to show ... I will try to take more videos and photos for the month of October ...


Oh yah! We are heading towards Genting in October!!!! Can't wait to take a break from work!! Haha ...


Some random photos ...




Kiddy Ride 1


Kiddy Ride 2

2 comments:

OO said...

Hello,

I stumbled upon your blog and I just want to say that you have a very lovely family! The funny thing is my name is Phoebe and I have a sister named Phyllis.

This is very cute!

Best of luck to you and your adorable family.

terter26 said...

thank you phoebe!