Thursday, June 28, 2007

EDS Family Day @ Zoo

24-Jun-2004 - Sunday - Sunny Day

Little Phoebe was so busy these 2 days. Yesterday went to Sentosa and today had to wake up early and go to the Zoo. Today mummy's company has organised a family day @ Zoo and mummy has registered daddy and myself to the event. This is my first time to the Zoo ... I remembered that I have been to the Zoo before, but that was when I was still in my mummy's stomach! Hahaha ...

There was Uncle Clown and boy! He was so tall!! He gave me 2 bottles of sweet, but was confiscated by mummy... :(

Then I met Mr Elephant and we fed him with mango... Mr Elephant's nose is so wet ... eeeekkk! But I am a very brave girl. I am not scare of Mr Elephant. In fact I like Mr Elephant because he has 2 big eyes and he can fan me during the hot hot weather! :p

Daddy and Mummy decided to get air-brush tattoo at the event. Mummy wanted to get one for me too, but the auntie said cannot as I am too young ... Oh man! I wanted to be like my Daddy and Mummy... with pretty pretty tattoo!

Finally we made our way to see the animals. I saw kangaroo, monkeys, penguins (i even took a picture with the penguin) and snakes. Did not walk further as Daddy and Mummy was very tired and hot!

When we finally went back to the event hall (Forest Lodge), Mummy's colleuge told her that her name was being announced in the lucky draw! Too bad she took me to see animals, or else she could have won the prize...

After the buffet lunch (i was too tired and was sound asleep), Daddy and Mummy finally went home. 3 of us was so tired that we fell asleep once reached Ah Ma's house and woke up only in the evening time.

Hopefully Daddy and Mummy will take me to the zoo again, because I have not see Ms Tiger, Uncle Tortoise, Mr Zebra and lots and lots of friends...


No comments: