Sunday, June 17, 2007

Wonderful Weekend

Alot of things happen during the weekends. We attended a friend's baby shower and boy! It seems like she is the main attraction! hahaha ... everyone is busy playing with little Phoebe, while her parents are busy enjoying the buffet! hahaha ... some of the hoster and hostess friend's even took a few pics of her! We are such a proud parent! Let you take a look at her outfit that day... Give your comments! :)


Am I cute?


Me with my super dad!

When we reach home, little Phoebe is so tired that she slept from afternoon till evening time. After her dinner (delicious BM!), daddy played with her. But before that, take a look at 2 michellins together, playing computer games! Actually one the big michellin is playing while the baby michellin is so restless! hahaha...

After daddy has cleared the game (guess you can hear it from the above video), he can finally fully concentrate on entertaining little Phoebe. Was playing with her and putting her down on bed when suddenly little Phoebe's head knocked on the bed frame! Quite a loud knock and look at daddy's reaction! Little Phoebe is such a brave girl! hahaha ...

Every morning, my day will be so blessed and beautiful when I wake up, to see my little Phoebe, smiling back at me! Every morning, when she is awake, I will sing this song to her - Good Morning. This will always make her smile (Not sure is it because my singing is so terrible and she is laughing at me? Eehhmmm ...)!

Anyway, I want to take this opportunity to tell my hubby that I love him for who he is. No matter what happen, he will be my best husband in the world. I will support him and give him moral support and emotional support. Little Phoebe wants to tell her daddy that he will always be little Phoebe's super daddy! Little Phoebe knows that she will be save and protected as long as super daddy is around!

Both of us want to tell him that "HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! YOU ARE OUR SUPER DAD!"

No comments: