Thursday, January 31, 2008

Looking at ...

Time flies so fast! Was looking through my pc folders (Phoebe's folder) and suddenly realized that my ger has changed and grown so much!

Managed to dig out some photos to see the changes in her ...








Her face has changed abit, not as chubby as last time. And some has comment that she is becoming to look more like me! Well, to me, no matter who she looks like, she is the most beautiful baby in my eyes!

Recently i posted that Phoebe has just started to learn how to walk, a few days later, i actually caught her started to RUN!! My oh my! Think this is the start of my nightmare - Running after my kid!

Take a look!


But to watch her grow up is so blessful! At least i know that everyday, after a hard day work, my ger will always welcome me home with her smile ... and her call "MAMA" ...

No comments: