Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Daddy is just so vain ...

Hubby just bought a new hand phone for the Chinese New Year, and ever since, he has been sending me MMS of our precious girl, disrupting my work! Hahaha .. But I love to see the pics taken by him ... so that i know what she is doing!

Thanks Ah Lau! :)

Below is the pic when hubby is not working (his company closes for CNY since 4th Feb 08! Good life!) Girl is trying to steal a sip of the drink again ...



Then the following 2 pics is my hubby telling me where they are, because they came to fetch me after work ... Leaving me a trail to follow! Treasure Hunt! Hahaha ...


And this last pic, taken 10 mins ago, was so cute that I decided to set it as my desk-top wall paper!


When i saw all the pics, I just can't help smiling. She is such a darling!

Ah Lau! Don't stop sending those cute pics of our baby girl! Give me more! ;)

No comments: