Monday, February 18, 2008

What a bumpy day!

There few days had been a "bumpy ride" for Phoebe.

On Saturday, while i was bathing, suddenly I heard Phoebe crying loudly and followed by some commotion. After my bath, my MIL told me that Phoebe has knocked herself against the study room door. When I checked her fore-head, there was actually a big bump with some blue-black! Take a look at the pic ...


Not sure if you can see the bump clearly, but its not a small bump! Luckily MIL bought a special cream just for that purpose and her bump becomes smaller ... but till today, I can still see the blue-black on her fore-head!

Sunday is another bumpy day ... Morning, she slipped and fell right into the toilet door. There was again another blue-black on her cheek! This time, i was laughing away because it was so cute! hahaha ... I know I am being mean here, but it was really a funny sight to see a blue-black on her chubby cheek! Too bad this time I did not manage to take a pic ... Let's see if its still there tonight after I go back for work .. ;)

Yesterday morning, my ah lau send me this mms ...

Breakfast with 公公

Awww ... so cute! Hahahah ... Actually I still have alot of pics to upload but its all in my hubby handphone. Will upload more when he pass me those pics and some videos too!

Today, was in the toilet (ooppsss ... shall leave out those details ... kekeke) and playing with me phone. Then I realise that I actually still have the pics of my baby girl when she was just born! Take a look below ..
.

Create Your Own


See how much she has grown ... Looks so different now compare to when she was just a little baby ... :)

No comments: